Thursday 19 March 2009

Weight


got a new dress today. i have been waiting over two weeks for this.
I finally got it, everyone liked it, try it on. I'm too skinny. size 10 small. Everyone said i should be happy I'm tiny but I'd rather fill out my outfits that feel like I'm wearing a bag.
my weight needs to sort it out.

Mark went back to Liverpool today which went a bit too fast for my liking.

Brighter news other than my growing vanity. Its cesca's fake birthday today and were having cocktails and a BBQ in her honour. she walked in two hours ago and nearly cried. exciting. :) nothing better than a home made pina colada and a burger. Later were going to an event at the uni union which is titled freaks. Cesca and me are going. cescas a ring leader... i think that's what they called. i am going as a bearded lady as i strangely enjoy making myself look like a complete idiot.

No comments: