Tuesday 27 October 2009

10 things men don't understand about women....apparently.


Msn is my home page and this little article popped up. Curiosity got the best of me and i ended up frowning at my computer screen heres why...


10 things...

- Why we have to own so many pairs of shoes

 just a bit sexist but there you go.

- Why we want to be independent (but still want doors held open for us)

 just being a bloody hypocrite.

- Why we have to make the bed

Apparently women have an urge to make the bed where as men like to leave it as they left it. Personally ive found it to be the other way round in past relationships.

-Why we take so long getting ready

i take ten minutes.

- Why we have to browse

I hate shopping that is dragged on throughout the day. Go in a shop knowing what you want, quick look around, dont like it then leave.

- Why kisses on text messages are important

"Men take note: women do actually count how many kisses you put on the end of your text messages, and yes, it does mean something to us, like exactly how much you like us."

What a load of Rubbish. The number of kisses in a text show how much you like them? Pathetic. I may seem a bit heartless but i would rather take note on what they said in the text to determine wiether they liked me or not rather than the amount of kisses.

- Why chocolate makes things feel better instantly

Im not a chocolate girl. I find it a little sickly.

- Why we don't laugh at fart jokes

"Fart jokes simply aren't funny unless you're a bloke."

I must be a bloke then

- Why one black skirt/handbag/pair of heels is never enough.

Do i need to explain?

- Why our hormones take over once a month

I dont see how this relates in the slightest. I dont see how they wouldn't understand as they would then know that you are on your period.

I may be reading it all wrong but it makes me angry the whole; men dont understand us because we like shopping, chocolate and making the bed in the morning.


 

1 comment:

Hannah Matthews said...

MSN news is ridiculous. I looked at a collection of celebraties under the headline "we love thier curvey figures!" or whatever. It included the "curves" of Cheryl Cole?........etc and even had one of drew barrymore in which you could actually see her ribs. Pretty much all of them were wearing A-line skirts to give the impression of curvs. Did MSN news think no one would notice?