Tuesday 16 June 2009

One Can = Drama

went for a walk around minster village with Danielle drinking relentless (ooh the exciting life i lead.) finished my drink walking down the main road, so i paused for a minute what to do with the can.
1. Lug it round with me all day in my bag
2. throw it in someones front garden
3. hunt around for a public bin
4. Put it in the someones recycling bin that was by my side.

Quite proud of myself i put it in someones recycling bin. All happy i recycled then to my horror the residences who's bin it was came out the house and had a go at me.
Like all friendly people she screamed " OI!" at me, along with hands on her hips. As she stared at me i think she wanted me to take the can out of the bin and be on my way. Shocked and Suddenly pissed off, I accidentally began Thinking out loud.
i said "Oh fine then. Fuck you i should have chucked it at your flower garden!"

Being pissed off i got told off that i recycled/put a can in her bin (ffs) i marched home to tell mother (yes im that mature "mummy D:" lol naw)
Then i realized what i said. Well. LOL

"Fuck you i should have chucked it at your flower garden!"


Danielle was asking me what i meant. I actually meant her front garden. Out side her house. tisk.

No comments: