Friday 3 April 2009

Minster Cliffs






Me and Danielle fancied a walk around the isle of sheppey, my howntown. We went to the minster abbey which is the oldest surviving abbey built by Anglo-Saxons in 670 (bit of history for you!) soon after we headed towards the minster cliffs. I love the cliffs, been brought up walking around them searching for fossils. Always used to find a large rock you could sit on and just look around you and if you were lucky you could pick up a sharks tooth. only small but that was understandale as theyve been there for god knows how long. Surprizing how sharp they still are and how we could pick them up straight away from the scattered pebbles.
I perfer having a stone beach rather than sand...
My collection so far is in a shell box my nan made me years ago... here it is...




"Change. We don’t like it, we fear it, but we can’t stop it from coming. We either adapt to change or we get left behind. And it hurts to grow; anybody who tells you it doesn’t is lying. But heres the truth: The more things change, the more they stay the same. And sometimes, oh, sometimes, change is good. Sometimes, change is everything"

No comments: